1. M. Y. Ogawa, B. M. Hoffman, S. Lee, M. Yudkowsky, and W. P. Halperin, “Transition of local moments coupled to itinerant electrons in the quasi one dimensional conductor: Cu(pc)I”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 57, 1177 (1986).
2. S. Lee, M. Yudkowsky, W. P. Halperin, M. Y. Ogawa, and B. M. Hoffman, “One dimensional magnetism in copper phthalocyanine”, Phys. Rev. B 35, 5003 (1987).
3. M. Y. Ogawa, S. Liu, B. M. Hoffman, M. Lee, S. Lee, M. Yudkowsky, M. Lovelette, and W. P. Halperin, “Evidence for a one dimensioanl indirect interaction between localized moments in copper phthalocyanine iodine mediated by itinerant electrons”, Jap. J. Appl. Phys. 26, 841 (1987).
4. M. Y. Ogawa, S. N. Palmer, J. Martinsen, J. L. Stanton, B. M. Hoffman, J. A. Ibers, S. Lee, M. Yudkowsky, and W. P. Halperin, “Magnetic transitions in a molecular metal with embedded local moments”, Synth. Metals 19, 781 (1987).
5. Z. H. Cho, C. B. Ahn, S. C. Juh, H. K. Lee, S. Lee, J. H. Yi, and J. M. Jo, “Nuclear magnetic resonance microscopy with 4micron resolution: Theoretical study and experimental results”, Med. Phys. 15(6), 815 (1988).
6. T. W. Kim, Y. T. Lee, K. H. Yoo, G. Ihm, and S. Lee, “Determination of the carrier density and effective mass of the two dimensional electron gas at AlxGa1-xAs/GaAs heterostructures”, J. Mat. Sci. Let. 11, 1014 (1992).
7. S. Lee, Y. Jang, C. Choi, and T. Lee, “Combined effect of sedimentation velocity variance and self-sharpening on interface broadening”, Phys. Flu. A 4, 2601 (1992).
8. S. Lee and W. Lee, “Phase transition possibility due to RKKY interaction in one dimension”, Synth. Metals 55, 2449 (1993).
9. E. Lee, E. Lee and S. Lee, “Temperature-dependent RKKY in one dimension”, J. Phys. 6, 1037 (1994).
10. D.H.Lee and S.Lee, “MRI in cylindrical coordinates”, Mag. Res. Img. 12(4), 613 (1994).
11. S.Lee, Y.Go, D.Won, G.Hong, and S.Kwon, “Alternating Magnetic Field Shielding of YBCO Tubes in Static Field”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 33, 3889 (1994).
12. J.K.Lee, E.K.Lee and S.Lee, “Temperature dependent RKKY interaction”, Phys. Rev. B51, 670 (1995).
13. C.G.Choi, S. Lee and W.J.Lee, “DC Conductance of CuPc films prepared by plasma activated evaporation”, Synth. Metals. 71, 2307 (1995).
14. J.K.Lee, E.K.Lee and S.Lee, “Temperature dependent behavior of free electron susceptibility”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 75, 2019 (1995).
15. C.G.Choi, S.Lee and W.J.Lee, “Electrical properties of CuPc films prepared by plasma-activated evaporation in N2 and NO2 environments”, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 34, 6178 (1995).
16. Z. H. Cho, S. Lee and M. H. Cho, “Microscopy: Resolution”, Encyclopedia of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, 3064 (1996)
17. D. Lee and S. Lee, “Electric field measurement near a ring antenna by a new field sensor using piezoelectric resonance”, Rev. Sci. Inst. 67, 3320 (1996).
18. C. G. Lee, S. Lee and W. J. Lee, “NO gas-sensing characteristics of copper phthalocyanine film prepared by plasma-activated evaporation”, Sens. Actu. B32, 77 (1996).
19. J.K.Lee, E.K.Lee and S.Lee, “One dimensional free electron susceptibility at finite temperature”, Phys. Rev. B54, 6077(1996).
20. J. Doe, M. Kim, S. Lee and W. Lee, “The Enhancement effect in the domain and domain wall in Fe57 NMR”, J. Appl. Phys. 81, 1362 (1997).
21. M. Kim and S. Lee, “Spin echoes after arbitrary N pulses”, J. Mag. Res. 125, 114 (1997).
22. D. Chang, T. Lee, Y.Jang, and S. Lee, “Non- Colloidal Sedimentation Compared with Kynch Theory”, Powder Tech. 92, 81 (1997).
23. J. Doe and S. Lee, “Nuclear Magnetic Relaxations in the Domain and Domain Wall of Pure Iron”, Phys. Rev. B56, 7835 (1997).
24. Y. Lee, I. Kim, and S. Lee, “A New Non-Disturbing Electric Field Sensor using Piezoelectric and Converse Electric Resonances”, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 68(12), 4427 (1997).
25. J. Dho, I. Kim, S. Lee, K. Kim, H. Lee, J. Jung, T. Noh, “Zero Field La NMR in LCMO for 0.125<x<0.5″, Phys. Rev. B59, 492 (1999).
26. J. Kim, Y. Choi, E. Lee, S. Lee, “Temperature dependent free electron susceptibility for 1, 2, and 3-D”, Phys. Rev. B 59, 3661 (1999).
27. T. H. Kim, M. Uehara, S. Lee and S-W. Cheong, “Large Room- Temperature Intergrain Magnetoresistance in Double Perovskite SrFe1-x(Moor Re)xO3, Appl. Phys. Lett. 74, 1737 (1999).
28. S. Lee, H. Hwang, S-W. Cheong, “Intergrain Magnetoresistance via second-order tunneling in Perovskite Manganites”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 82, 4508 (1999).
29. M. Han, C. Kim, M. Kim, S. Lee, “Particle migration in tube flow of suspension”, J. Rheol. 43, 1157 (1999).
30. J. Dho, I. Kim, S. Lee, “Phase separation in La0.5Ca0.5MnO3 observed by Mn and La NMR”, Phys. Rev. B60, 14545 (1999).
31. J. Kim, J. S. Lee, S. Lee, “Implementing unitary operators in quantum computation”, Phys. Rev. A61, 032312 (2000).
32. T. Y. Koo, S. Lee, S-W. Cheong, “Pressure stabilization and piezoelectric properties of polycrystalline perovskite PbZn1/3Nb2/3O3 -PbTiO3″, Appl. Phys. Lett. 76, 224 (2000).
33. J. Kim, J. Lee, S. Lee, C. Cheong, “Implementation of the refined Detusch-Jozsa algorithm of a three-bit NMR quantum computer”, Phys. Rev. A62, 022312 (2000).
34. I. Kim, J. Dho, S. Lee “Percolative phase separation induced by nonuniformly distributed excess oxygens in low doped La1-xCaxMnO3 (x<0.2), Phys. Rev. B62, 5674 (2000).
35. S-C. Lee, K. Kim, S. Lee, J. Yi, S. Kim, and C. Cheong, “1 micron resolution NMR microscopy”, J. Mag. Res. 150, 207 (2001).
36. J. Kim, Y. Cheong, J. Lee and S. Lee “Storing unitary operators in quantum states”, Phys. Rev. A65, 012302 (2001).
37. K. Kim and S. Lee, “Self-oscillation mode induced in an atomic force microscope cantilever”, J. Appl. Phys. 91, 4715 (2002).
38. J. Kim, J-S. Lee and S. Lee, “Experimental realization of target-accepting quantum search by NMR”, Phys. Rev. A 65, 054301 (2002).
39 S. Oh, S. Lee and H Lee, “Fidelity of Quantum Teleportation through Noisy Channels” Phys. Rev. A 66, 022316 (2002).
40 J. Lee, C. Kim, E. Lee, J. Kim and S. Lee, “Qubit Geometry and Conformal Mapping”, Quant. Infor. Proc. 1, 129 (2002) .
41 Jae-Seung Lee, Jaehyun Kim, Yongwook Cheong, and Soonchil Lee, “Implementation of Phase Estimation and Quantum Counting Algorithms on an NMR quantum information processor”, Phys. Rev. A 66, 042316 (2002).
42. Taesoon Hwang, Jeong Hyun Shim and Soonchil Lee, “Observation of MnP clusters in room-temeprature ferromagnetic semiconductor ZnGeMnP2 using NMR”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 83, 1809 (2003).
43. J. Kim, J. Lee, T. Hwang, and S. Lee, “Experimental demonstration of a programmable quantum computer by NMR” J. Mag. Res. 166, 35 (2004).
44. J. Shim, T. Hwang, S. Lee, J. Park, S. Hwang, and Y. Jeong, ” Origin of Ferromagnetism in Fe- and Cu- codoped ZnO”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 86, 082503 (2005).
45. S. Lee, Y. Lee and I. Yu, “Electric field in solenoids” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 44, 5244 (2005)
46. K. Kim, M. Song, J. Lee and S. Lee, “Quantum process tomography using arbitrary number of ancillary qubits in NMR”, JKPS 47, 736 (2005)
47. J. Shim, S. Lee, J. Park, S. Han, Y. Jeong, and Y. Cho, “Coexistence of ferrimagnetic and antiferromagnetic ordering in Fe-inverted zinc ferrite investigated by NMR”, Phys. Rev. B 73, 064404 (2006).
48. S-J. Lee and S. Lee “The spin structure of maghemite investigated by 57Fe NMR”, New J. Physics 8, 98 (2006).
49. S. Lee, J. Lee, S. Eee and T. Kim, “The Cost of quantum gate primitives”, J. Mul. Val. Log. Soft Comp. 12, 561 (2007).
50. J. Shim and S. Lee, “Abnormal spin structure of manganese ferrite investigated by 57Fe NMR” PRB 75, 234406 (2007).
51. J. Shim, S. Lee, J. Dho and D. Kim, “Coexistence of two different Cr ions by self-doping in half-metallic CrO2 nanorods”, PRL 99, 057209 (2007).
52. S. G. Lee, S. Won, S. Saun and S. Lee, “MRFM in fast-realxing spins using a frequency-modulation mode detection method”, Nanotech. 18, 375505 (2007).
53. J. Shim, S. Lee and J. Dho, “Mn NMR study of the A-type antiferromagnetic and metallic manganites La1-xSrxMnO3″, Phys. Stat. Sol. (b) 244, 4574 (2007).
54. T. Hwang, S. Lee, S. H. Chun, H. K. Choi, Y. S. Kim, and Y. D. Park, “Evidence for secondary ferromagnetic phases in the nuclear magnetic resonance spectra of GaMnAs epitaxial films and their nominal effect”, JKPS 52, 396 (2008).
55. J.-S. Kang, G. Kim, H. J. Lee, D. H. Kim, H. S. Kim, J. H. Shim, S. Lee, H. G. Lee, J.-Y. Kim, B. H. Kim, and B. I. Min, “Soft x-ray absorption spectroscopy and magnetic circular dichroism study of the valence and spin states in spinel MnFe2O4”, Phys. Rev. B 77, 035121 (2008).
56. H J Lee, G Kim, D H Kim, J-SKang, C L Zhang, S-W Cheong, J H Shim, Soonchil Lee, Hangil Lee, J-YKim, B H Kim and B I Min, “Valence states and occupation sites in (Fe,Mn)3O4 spinel oxides investigated by soft x-ray absorption spectroscopy and magnetic circular dichroism”, J. Phys. Cond. Mat. 20, 295203 (2008).
57. H Jung, S-J Lee, M Song, S Lee, H J Lee, D H Kim, J-S Kang, C L Zhang and S-W Cheong, “Ionic valences and spin structure of Co0.6Fe0.9Mn1.5O4 investigated by NMR and XAS”, New J. Phys. 11, 043008 (2009).
58. Seong-Joo Lee, Hyunok Jung, Soonchil Lee and Joonghoe Dho, “Superparamagnetic behaviour of reentrant weak-ferromagnetic phase in haematite crystal at low temperatures”, New J. Phys. 11, 023020 (2009).
59. Seung-Cheol Lee, Kiseong Kim, Junghyun Kim, Jeong Han Yi, Soonchil Lee, and⁎Chaejoon Cheong, “MR microscopy of micron scale structures”, Mag. Res. Img. 27, 828 (2009).
60. M Song, M Jeong, T Ueno, B Kang, K Sugiyama, K Tanaka, A. Matsubara, S Lee, S Mitsudo, T Mizusaki, and M Chiba, “High Field ESR of P-doped Si for Quantum Computing Application”, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 150, 022078 (2009).
61. M Jeong, M Song, T Ueno, T Mizusaki, A Matsubara and S Lee, “Phonon echoes in Si:P at very low temperature”, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 150, 042078 (2009).
62. Minki JEONG, Myeonghun SONG, Tomohiro UENO, Takao MIZUSAKI, Akira MATSUBARA, and Soonchil LEE, “31P Nuclear Spin Dynamics in Metallic Si:P at Very Low Temperature and High Magnetic Fields”, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 78, 075003 (2009).
63. M. Jeong, M. Song, T. Ueno, T. Mizusaki, A. Matsubara, and Soonchil Lee, “Spin Coherence Time T2 in Metallic P-doped Si at Very Low Temperature”, J. Low. Temp. Phys. 158, 659. (2010).
64. Soonchil Lee, Minki Jeong, Myeonghun Song, “Schottky Anomaly Observed in 31P NMR for 31P-doped Si”, J. Analy. Sci. Tech. 1, 19 (2010).
65. M. Song, M. Jeong, B. Kang, S. Lee, T. Ueno, A. Matsubara, T. Mizusaki, Y. Fujii, S. Mitsudo and M. Chiba, “Spin dynamics of isolated donor electrons in phosphorus-doped silicon from high-frequency electron spin resonance”, J. Phys. Cond. Matt. 22, 206001 (2010).
66. G. Pourroy, T. Jean Daou, Christophe Lefevre, Soonchil Lee, S. Lee, Jean-Marc Greneche, Sylvie Begin-Colin, “Spin Canting of Maghemite Studied by NMR and In-Field Massbauer Spectrometry”, J. Phys. Chem. C 114, 8794 (2010).
67. Myeonghun Song, Soonchil Lee, and David J. Lockwood, “Qubit addressing using hyperfine-interaction control by an electric field in a magnetic crystal”, Phys. Rev. A 82, 012311 (2010).
68. Dong Young Yoon, Soonchil Lee, Yoon Seok Oh and Kee Hoon Kim, “NMR study on the stability of the magnetic ground state in MnCr2O4″, Phys. Rev. B 82, 094448 (2010).
69. Euna Jo, Changsoo Kim, and Soonchil Lee, “Mn nuclear magnetic resonance in anitferromagnetic Mn2O3″ New J. Phys. 13, 013018 (2011).
70. Euna Jo, Kyongmo An, Jeong Hyun Shim, Changsoo Kim, and Soonchil Lee, “Spin state of Mn3O4 investigated by 55Mn nuclear magnetic resonance”, Phys. Rev. B 84, 174423 (2011).
71. J.-S. Kang,* Jihoon Hwang, D. H. Kim, Eunsook Lee, W. C. Kim and C. S. Kim, Sangil Kwon, Soonchil Lee, J.-Y. Kim, T. Ueno and M. Sawada, “Valence states and spin structure of spinel FeV2O4 with different orbital degrees of freedom”, Phys. Rev. B 85, 165136 (2012).
72. Changsoo Kim, Euna Jo, Byeongki Kang, Sangil Kwon, Soonchil Lee, Jeong Hyun Shin, Takehiko Suzuki, and Takuro Katsufuji, “Giant magnetic anisotropy in Mn3O4 investigated by 55Mn2+ and 55Mn3+ NMR”, Phys. Rev. B 86, 224420 (2012).
73. Sangil Kwon, Dong Young Yoon, Soonchil Lee, Yi Sheng Chai, Sae Hwan Chun, and Kee Hoon Kim, “57Fe NMR study of the magnetoelectric hexaferrite Ba0.5Sr1.5Zn2Fe12O22 and Ba0.5Sr1.5Zn2(Fe0.92Al0.08)12O22″, Phys. Rev. B 88, 064404 (2013).
74. Euna Jo, Byeongki Kang, Changsoo Kim, Sangil Kwon, and Soonchil Lee, “Spin state and orbital ordering in CuCr2O4 investigated by NMR”, Phys. Rev. B 88 094417 (2013).
75. Soonho Won, Seung-Bo Saun, Soonchil Lee, SangGap Lee, Kiwoong Kim, Yunseok Han, “NMR Spectroscopy for Thin Films by Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy”, Scientific Reports 3, 3189 (2013).
76. Byeongki Kang, Changsoo Kim, Euna Jo, Sangil Kwon, Soonchil Lee, “Magnetic state of FeCl3 investigated by NMR”, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 360, 1-5 (2014).
77. Sangil Kwon, Byeongki Kang, Changsoo Kim, Euna Jo, Soonchil Lee, Yi Sheng Chai, Sae Hwan Chun, Kee Hoon Kim, “Effects of Al substitution and thermal annealing on magnetoelectric Ba0.5Sr1.5Zn2Fe12O22 investigated by the enhancement factor of (57)Fe nuclear magnetic resonance”, Journal of Physics Condensed Matter 26, 14 (2014).
78. Yi Sheng Chai, Sangil Kwon, Sae Hwan Chun, Ingyu Kim, Byung-Gu Jeon, Kee Hoon Kim & Soonchil Lee, “Electrical control of large magnetization reversal in a helimagnet”, NATURE COMMUNICATIONS 5, 4208, (2014).
1. Z. H. Cho, C. B. Ahn, S. C. Juh, H. G. Lee, S. Lee, J. H. Yi, and J. M. Jo, “Some experiences on a 4 micron microscopy”, Soc. Mag. Res. Med. 6th annual meeting proceeding 1, 223 (1987).
2. S. Lee, Y. Jang, D. Chang, and T. Lee, “Investigation of compression zone in batch thickner using NMR-CT”, International Symposium on Transport Phenomena 6th annual meeting proceeding 1, 59 (1993).
3. D. Chang, T. Lee, S. Lee, and Y. Chang, “Hydrodynamic diffusion in sedimentation”, International Symposium on Transport Phenomena 6th annual meeting proceeding 1, 71 (1993).